What did we ever do without the internet? I can't believe how desperate I was after a week without it! For those of you who don't know what the heck is going on in the Blankinship family, here is a quick update:
We moved to Cedar City 3 weeks ago so Jim could take some classes and prepare for his GMAT. (Is that right?) We were without the internet for about 2 weeks and Sawyer was VERY sick for about a week and a half...so I have a wonderful excuse for not updating!! Oh, that and I didn't have a camera. But my wonderful husband just surprised me the other day with a new one! So now I'm sure you'll be getting TONS of pictures!
Cedar is fine...a little dull, but at least a BIT warmer then Provo. They do have an amazing playground a couple of minutes away and some really great hikes right behind our apartment, but other then that...
I miss having a house to ourselves!!
We had our first appointment the other day and got to hear the babies heartbeat, Sawyer REALLY doesn't like other people touching mommy. I forgot how exciting it is to know for sure there is something in there...
So I know there aren't many pictures for your viewing pleasures...I promise, I'll take more soon!
3 comments:
We miss you guys!! I'm glad you're liking it. And I'm REALLY glad you got a camera! I need my Sawyer fix! haha!
I swear Sawyer has grown up in the few weeks since I last saw pics! He looks old! Maybe it's just the fact that he is going to be a big brother :)
Wow. We need to keep in touch better. I am surprised to hear that you moved, just as I was surprised with your last post that you are expecting! I guess this means it will be even harder to see you since I don't make it to Cedar ever. We will need to work something out.
Post a Comment