Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Things to do in Cedar...




There really isn't much. We found this place called "Irontown" about 30 minutes from our house in the middle of the mountains. Really all it consisted of was this one giant kiln...Sawyer just enjoyed being outside in the snow and mud. Then we have a trail, kind of like the Provo Canyon trail and a very cool park that is as of now covered in snow, ice and mud. But, I don't think Sawyer cares to much about that. In fact, I would say he enjoys it more because of the mud involved...

3 comments:

ugkuyg said...

Cool dome...

I like your camera, especially the black and white picture of the day

Mel said...

I love the top picture with Jim and Sawyer walking. Good job. Call me back sometime, by the way.

Mel said...

Is that one of my old hats that Sawyer is wearing?