I don't have a very good video of it, but Sawyer likes to read to Wyatt. Very cute. His "reading" voice is hilarious...it goes something like this: "Cha Cha Cha car Cha ball cha cha"...
Grandma and grandpa Youngers come to visit!
Ok. Short story behind this. We had just gotten the boys ready for bed and just hadn't gotten the chance to clean up from bath-time but close the bathroom door (with baby-proof knob) and start the process of getting them down. I think our backs were turned for like 5 seconds when we realize Sawyer isn't in the same room as us and we don't hear him anywhere. He had opened the bathroom door and proceeded to climb into Wyatts bath WITH jammies on, his blankie and his chocolate milk. (yes, chocolate. It's the only milk he'll drink) He was the happiest kid alive. And soaking wet.
And what would the blog be without a picture of Sawyer sleeping?
VIDEOS!
Sawyers new favorite game. I say "ready, set" and he yells "GO!". He was being a little camera shy.
My poor sick baby.
4 comments:
Cute, cute boys! Sawyer in the tub is so funny. And Wyatt with the mirror is darling. Miss you all.
That video with Wyatt in the mirror is so cute! I think that is a good goal, although I don't think anyone minds millions of pics or videos:)
I love your boys! Come and visit!
hey you need to come get the toddler bed. sawyer sleeping like that makes me cringe. and come visit us too. we havent seen you in forever, ok maybe 2 weeks.
Post a Comment