We went to IHOP for dinner. That's where they got the headbands. Cute, huh?
This is Bodey...he is a week younger than Wyatt. Aren't they SO CUTE!!?
This is what we went into the other night at like 11 pm. The next day we went to the store and got some tie-downs. His mattress is now connected to the frame. But, he now just moves the WHOLE bed around the room. Whatever. He can sleep where he wants.
I'm not sure what's up with the noise he's making...the "ga ga ga"...he'd been doing it for the last hour...he's really silly sometimes. :)
Sawyer is really into looking at the screen on the camera to see who's in it. He loves when I turn it around so he can watch himself! I may have to figure out how to hook it up to the tv...
3 comments:
Oh. Dear. So so cute! And that Sawyer...cracks me up! Love you guys!
Silly boys.
and we didnt even wear green. love your boys.
Post a Comment