Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Try.

I feel like I'm constantly doing something but never get anything done. You know what I mean? I have a to do list a mile long that has something added to it on a daily basis. My basement is FULL of projects that need to get done but I have no time for. I never get just ME time, (except when I work-out but let's be honest, I'd much rather do something else. Like soak in the tub or get a pedicure...you know, be still for more than 5 seconds.) I feel worn-out, old and haggard and stretched to my limit....
But it's oh so worth it.
These boys are worth every single stress wrinkle and fat roll.








No he's not eating playdough...not the icky kind that is. We made Peanut-butter playdough. It's very easy and VERY yummy. I think if you melted some chocolate over this stuff it would taste EXACTLY like a peanut butter cup. Seriously. I'm going to try it. Here is the recipe:
1 C creamy peanut butter
2 C powdered sugar
1/2 C honey.
Just mix it up and play!
And do you see that MASSIVE chunk of it in front of Wyatt? Yeah. He ate the whole thing. Oops. Protein right?


This is unusual...Wyatt is the one who does the chasing and tackling most often. He's not use to getting attacked. It's usually Sawyer running away screaming or laughing (depending on mood) with Wyatt in pursuit.

Unfortunately you can't hear them laughing uncontrollably over the wind. It was 80 degrees but the wind was ICY COLD! How weird is that?


5 comments:

Denise said...

Oh I need to see you guys! Miss you so much seeing these pictures. PS - did you finish the boys' room? We want to see!

Alisa said...

Becks they are so cute, seriously. Cute, cute boys. Wyatt looks like a little man! Miss you guys tons...

Jamie said...

Oh I hear ya on the to-do list! But you're right-those boys are precious and worth it! They are so grown up and cute!!

kaylee said...

DUDE. Wyatt has so much hair I didn't recognize him at first.

I've made that playdoh with powdered milk instead of sugar (i think only 1C instead of 2C). But your peanut butter cup version sounds even tastier.

Tina said...

I'm having nephew withdrawels :(.