Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Onslaught...

I don't want to bore everyone with details. So real fast. We LOVE LOVE LOVE it here in Rio Rancho New Mexico! Come visit!  
Now some pics....
Loving the snow and weather out here

Another near disaster....probably needed stitches...but super glue works too.  Now he'll have two great scars by that eye.
Sawyer turned 4 like a week after moving here.

After leaving Provo we stopped in St George for a little vacation before heading to NM. Boys loved the slot canyons and climbing into the little cubby holes.
Sawyer wore this blanket as a cape everywhere in St George. Love it.
Totally Jims kid. He was either looking at this magazine or yelling for food the whole trip out to NM.
So what did we do for 2 months in Utah? We stayed at my wonderful parents house, we played with Shalane and her two girls like everyday, and the other days we went in the mountains...and Jim worked.
Sawyer LOVES to dress up. Seriously. He's never in normal clothes.
Trick or Treating with Shalane and the girls was hilarious.
We painted lots. Some of it managed to get on the paper.
Played with cousins.
Hiked in the mountains.
Fed the zebra by Shalanes house.
Played with cousins some more.
Played in the mountains...a ton...





Oh. And played with cousins.

Had SO MUCH FUN with everyone while there. We fit SO MUCH in those 2 months! Didn't waste a day. Good to see Bri and Colleen and the Heathes! And Mello! What the crap?! Why don't I have any pictures of us hanging out?! Lame. 
I miss everyone already! I miss the few friends I had in Kansas! Now everyone...come visit! :)

3 comments:

Alisa said...

I can't believe how big they are! We missed all the Utah fun, and now I don't get to see you at Christmas:( I want pics of your house!

Denise said...

I love all the pictures! We miss you guys - but are so glad we got to see your new place in Rio Rancho.

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

Really, really happy that you love it there! miss you guys so much. would love to come visit you. when are you guys going to utah again? i want to see you.