Sunday, October 12, 2008

MY BIRTHDAY!!

I don't think I could ever get tired of my birthday...I might complain I'm getting old, but really, I love when my birthday comes around. I get to be Queen for a day. Jim took care of Sawyer while I got to go shopping with mom. I love new clothes... thanks mom! My task is to resist all the goodies that seem to be everywhere in such abundance during the holidays so that these clothes will continue to fit. You know, I love being a mom, but it sure is nice to get out without kids every once and a while to do something for ME.


Those of you who forgot my birthday....you know who you are...shame on you!!! You know how I hold a grudge!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Happy, happy birthday! Remember in our youthful day when we went to Vegas in celebration? Hope you had a wonderful day!

Carolyn Adams said...

I did THINK of you on your birthday... I just didn't say anything! Sorry! I know I am slack. I'm glad that you have a blog now. I'll check back often. Love ya!

Allreds said...

Hey I called you!! OK, so it was the day after... but I thought of you too and you haven't called me back, SLACKER! :) haha. I love you and I love reading your blog!! It made me cry today. I just miss you guys!!!