Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins

You know...there is something really satisfying about carving a pumpkin. I'm not sure whether it has to do with all the work put into it, or just the part where you get to get all goopy and dig those slimy guts out...I'm going to have to say the latter...
Sawyer LOVED the pumpkin patch, though you might not be able to tell from the lack of a smile...but, that's just Sawyer. So serious all the time. :) He pretty much thought it was the coolest thing ever climbing all over the pumpkins! Jim really got into it this year! His is the graveyard scene. Pretty spectacular if you ask me. :) Sadly I ran out of time so Sawyer will have to wait for his.
Having a kid makes everything more fun during holidays.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Mini-Jim is a cutie!

Alisa said...

He is so cute! He looks like he had lots of fun picking out a pumpkin!

Mel said...

Great job on the carving. We didn't even buy a single pumpkin this year. Well, I am tagging you again. This time it is a photo tag. You can view my blog for your instructions. I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Don't try to get out of it...it's definitely still on.