Thursday, December 11, 2008

To Appease Shalane...










Somebody...I won't mention any names...is getting on me for not posting any pictures lately.
I'm afraid I have some terrible news. Sawyer managed to get a hold of my camera and thought it would be great fun to throw it with all his might, right onto the hard tile floor. It is no longer with us.
Here are a couple older pictures for your viewing pleasure...

5 comments:

Alisa said...

Ha, ha! Sorry about your camera! I like the "old" pics. Mom, what was up with the wallpaper and couch?! I'm getting a headache! Then again, at least you had something on your walls.

Denise said...

Alisa - it was the 80's! What else needs to be said? Everyone's house looked like that.

Jamie said...

I'm not so worried about the house as I am about my bangs!

Alisa said...

I'm CRYING right now, I'm laughing so hard!!! I love it, they take up like half your head. You should definitely think about going with that look again!

Mel said...

Maybe you can get a new camera for Christmas?...I had also been wondering when you would finally do another post...