Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sawyer is One!







It's hard to believe that he is one already!! It just seems so old! Do we really have a toddler? He's so much more fun now too, running all over the place with me close behind! Who needs a treadmill, eh? We had fun today. The weather has been perfect the past week. We get out as much as possible before the cold hits. I'm really dreading that...what do you do with kids in the winter?! I don't think he's quite ready for snowboarding...
His little birthday party went as well as expected considering he had a hour nap today...that's it. He sure didn't like getting messy though. He just cried until he was cleaned up...wuss...what boy DOESN'T like getting dirty!? But the gifts made up for it...he thought that was pretty cool. Grandma and Grandpa Palmer got him a puzzle and a really cool train that moves and spits balls out! Fun! We will be throwing him another party next week because Tina (Jim's sister) will be here and any excuse for cake is fine by me...hopefully he's not so grumpy.


4 comments:

Mel said...

Getting two birthday parties! You are going to spoil him... haha.

Alisa said...

I can't believe he's one! I wish we could celebrate with you, give him a hug from his aunt Alisa:)

Jamie said...

Happy birthday Sawyer! Wow a year went fast- he is so cute!

ugkuyg said...

Hey poo face, put more pictures up!