And, we already have a name...Wyatt Anthony. Anthony was Jims grandpa whom he was very close too, and we just like the name Wyatt...it sounds tuff. :) Though, Shalane says it sounds white-trash. ;) He'll be here the end of July!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
6 comments:
yay! Two boys will be so fun! I don't think it sounds white trash, just like a cowboy. Cute!
Did you get a new due date? I thought it was Aug 3. Sooner the better, huh?
woohoo!
Hey, I was kidding! It's cute! And nobody will want to mess with two kids named Sawyer and Wyatt :)
Hooray for boys! And no way would I mess with your tough kids no matter what you name him...Sawyer looks like he could crush Carter with his pinky toe :)
Love you!
That's so exciting! I like the name Wyatt. It goes well with Sawyer. I miss you heaps!
Post a Comment