Now, I know everyone involved has already posted a TON of pictures of Shalanes visit...but here are more. Sorry. We just had so much fun! I can't help but post some more! Besides, I tried to put some that aren't on either Shalanes blog or moms.
This boy had no fear of the animals...in fact, I think he would have jumped right into their cages were it not for his leash...
Can't you just see the love in Sawyers eyes? He loves his grandpa and even started saying his name this trip!
Hmmmm, I bet mom loves this picture, Sawyer up on the tray. He just REALLY wanted Altas food!
I can't remember if Sawyer has ever met Brittney, (my cousin) but he sure did love her. He was SO tired and cuddled on her lap for like 20 minutes! He doesn't even do that with me!! I was just a bit jealous.
And once again..."sharing" At least we got him to stay on his own chair.
Shalane! Come back!!
3 comments:
i miss you guys :(
...already. Ha I'm lame
Hello? Hello? Are you alive? Or did the Kansans kill you? Please post some pictures of your growing belly! And call me!
Post a Comment