Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun things going on


The River Festival is basically one big art show. Here is a sculpture that was on one of the bridges that lead to the park...Can you even tell what it is? I thought it was funny...

He was loving this little folk band that was playing by some of the tents. There was a TON of different musical groups, and this is the one that Sawyer liked. He was the only one dancing and it really made the musicians happy! He was a hit with all the onlookers!

Just dragging "grandpa Paul" around. This boy LOVES Paul!

Again, with his favorite band. They actually were really good.

I'm trying to figure out his obsession with tigers. I don't know were it came from, but anytime he sees a tiger he gets really excited and tries to roar. Mmmmm,don't I look sexy...

1 comment:

Mel said...

There's that pregnant belly. I hope you are feeling well. I wish I could come visit you!