Friday, June 5, 2009

We have the internet!!


Well, we are finally getting all settled here in Kansas. We're having a lot of fun exploring all the different parks and stores they have...there are actually a ton of parks! I didn't think there would be this many families out here but we are making lots of friends and Sawyer is loving being able to play with kids his own size!

I guess every kid goes through this phase, but Sawyer is very into shoes. Here he has Jims sunday shoes on which was a nice change from my high heals...he'll walk all over the house with them on.
You can kind of see a little of our house. I'll have to take some pictures when it's a bit more put together. It's TINY! But really cute. :)

One of the parks has a real train engine that kids can climb all over and play with all the "insides". Sawyer loves this!

This is when you know that your boy spends too much time with mommy...I've also caught him trying to curl his eyelashes with my curler and put facepowder on...I think Jim is getting worried that I've turned him into a cross-dresser...
Jim is loving his job and really enjoying the people there. Our ward is a lot of fun. Sawyer goes to nursery now! He's doing really well, he stayed the whole time last week! I'm ready to have this kid, 7 weeks! I miss my family and friends but I'm starting to really enjoy Kansas, suprise suprise who would have thought!?

5 comments:

ugkuyg said...

Sawyer looks so old, and SO CUTE!

Jamie said...

Oh goody you are alive! I'm so glad you are enjoying your new place, and Sawyer is getting so big! Tell Jim not to worry, my boys went through the same thing with my makeup (Max has been getting his fingernails painted a nice shade of pink by his little girlfriends the last couple weeks). Once they start school they shun anything that is "girly"! Love you!

Denise said...

Hey, boys need to exfoliate too!

Alisa said...

He is so big! Tell him to come over and curl my eyelashes and put makeup on me!

Heidi said...

OH my goodness jackson too! he was really watching me with the eye shadow the other day totally studying me down