Leah and John stopped by on their way home from Utah for a visit! It was too short! It was funny to see them and their 3 kids crashed in our TINY living room though! :) Isn't baby Jane a cutie!?
I'm sorry...I had too...
This is Joshua, he is 3 years old...he and Sawyer weigh the same (or Sawyer is a bit heavier) and Sawyer wanted to do EVERYTHING with him.
Not a big fan of getting water in the face.
We couldn't find or hear Sawyer the other day, which is funny considering how little this house is, we always keep the bathroom door closed but I decided to check in there just in case. It was locked! I had a moment of freaking out, got it opened, and this is what we saw. This kid LOVES his baths.
2 comments:
I'm glad John & Leah were able to stop by--we enjoyed them also even though they were only here overnight. Sawyer is changing so much and I miss him (and you guys too).
What are you feeding him?!? Seriously, I need some tips. 3 more weeks, right?!
Post a Comment