Friday, July 24, 2009

Wyatt is here!!


Wyatt Anthony is here. He was born at 8.30 am, weighing in at 8lbs 5oz and is 20 inches long. As a nice surprise he already has hair! Bekah did great did not have to deal with the complications she had last time. Other than feeling sick from the pain meds she is feeling great too. Once the upset stomach is gone she will be up and walking around.

On a side note-they dont have a nursery here at the hospital. Only a NICU where healthy babies cannot go. Whats up with that? I think that decision was made by a dude in order to save costs. Very strange.

Other than that our stay here has been good so far. I decided to add just a few pictures and will add more later.




This is Wyatt's response to bath time. Other than this he is a quite baby. He just likes to be held so he can look around and observe. Poor kid has a McAnulla nose (Really Big!) Other than that we can see alot of Sawyer in him. But you guys can draw your own conclusions.





9 comments:

Mel said...

Woohoo! Congratulations and good luck.

Tina said...

He's so adorable! Good job, you two!

Ken said...

I'm so excited to have a new grandson. Congratulations you guys! In my opinion Wyatt looks a lot like cute Sawyer, especially in the picture of him crying. Love, dad

ugkuyg said...

He looks identical to Sawyer!!! I'm so sad I can't be there. Love you guys

Alisa said...

He looks exactly like him, I'm sure that will change as he gets older! He is beautiful, can't wait to meet him!

Denise said...

Oh my goodness! Sawyer lips! He is beautiful. Love you guys.

Jamie said...

Oh goody he is here! So cute- congrats you guys!

Lorna said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful. Glad it went well.

DAN AND MEL said...

yayaya! We're so happy for you guys!! He's so cute! And I'm happy this was easier than last time on bekah