Doesn't Wyatt look like an ugly old man in this picture!? The second I put him down anywhere Sawyer is there cuddling or holding or kissing or poking...
You don't need the volume on the video...Sawyer isn't making any noise and all you can hear is me giggling...not pretty.
I only got the tail-end of Sawyers favorite game...running around the house chasing me with a blanket over his head...safe, huh? Why does he always stop doing the funniest things as soon as I get the camera!?
I MISS MY FAMILY!!!
3 comments:
How did you get Wyatt to smile at just the right time!?? When does that ever happen??
I miss those boys. What a great smile Wyatt has, and how cute that Sawyer loves him so much. I have seen Sawyer do the ghost thing with the blanket- it is pretty funny.
I miss you!! Wyatt looks like a sweetheart- I miss baby boys (that stay in one place when you put them down...). Love you!
Post a Comment