Sunday, September 20, 2009

Football Sunday


Here are the boys...Wyatt (2 months), Bodey (1 week younger than Wyatt), and Adam (3
months)
Can I just say how nice its been for Jim and I to find a really nice group of friends out here that all have kids the same age as ours!!? Its made moving WAY easier! Thank you Lyllian, Heidi, and Jana!

You may be asking yourself...wow, those boys don't look like they're having much fun. This is about the point when naps would have been a good idea...but, not being in your own home makes it hard...besides, we moms were having to much fun to leave for something as boring as nap-time!

I just have to show off my boys and their adorable smiles!



Sawyer and his friend Maddux. Their version of ring-around-the-rosies. It was wild. I think this was when they all started getting a little slap-happy.
The men were all watching football during this craziness.

4 comments:

Ken said...

Great pictures. I miss you guys but it sure is nice that you have found some wonderful friends. Love to all, dad

Jamie said...

Oh man those boys are cute! I need to hold the baby! That ring around the rosies looks a little like how my kids play duck-duck-goose. We should get together for a wild party sometime :)

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

ha ha i love your blog

Alisa said...

They are so cute, I love the smiling pictures! Wyatt is so big already!