Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!!

Ok. These are out of order but too late. There are a few different blogs to fit all the photos because I am still without my computer and can only add 4 at a time...


Poor Wyatt...what Sawyer doesn't realize is that he will grow up and get him right back.

I wish I had a video. They were at different ends of the tunnel and laughing at each other!

Sawyer thought is was really funny that his hair was sticking up.

When I am able to post videos I will have to post this one...Sawyer would slam his car down on the tray and start laughing which would crack Wyatt up...love these boys!


I am sad to say that we have not had a chance to get our "ugly sweaters" but we are going to try to get that done this week before New Years...I bet there will be some good ones right after Christmas...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Cute boys! Looks like you had a fun Christmas. I like the suit!

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

what the heck is a penguin suit? we want to come play with all the new toys.