Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

We've had an eventful year! We've moved 3 times? From Utah Valley to Cedar City to Larned Kansas to Salina Kansas to another house in Salina...ok, 4. We had Wyatt, Sawyer became a VERY terrible two, Jim started a new job, he starts school this week, we've made some really fun friends and life just keeps on going. Here are a couple of pictures from the new years party. There were like 15 kids and 10 adults running all over the place. Thanks Jana for letting us destroy your home! :) Happy New Years everyone!
I love it...

All the girls in one room chatting...

all the boys in the kitchen eating...

Adam and Wyatt enjoying the new years festivities

Ok. Can I just say I HATE THE COLD!! It's like -15 outside and we had to go invest in a couple of heat dishes for our home because it is old and drafty and I don't even want to see what the heat bill is going to look like for this month. The other day I went up to check on the thermastat and it was set at 82!! WHat!!? The heat dishes help a ton and now I am the thermastat nazi and keep it at 68...yes, I've turned into mom and dad!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

haha um picture 1... I think Lyllian and I must be looking at something gross or something must of just happened our faces seem very disturbed.

Jamie said...

I've been thinking about you in all that cold weather! Stay warm and I love you! And I love the pics of that sweet baby, can't believe I haven't met him yet!