Sawyer and Maddox boxing on the Wii.
We were at a second hand shop looking around and Sawyer saw this and got REALLY excited and proceded to climb a high chair stand on his tip-toes and reach up to a very high shelf. He almost took a tumble before we saw him. I believe he recognized it from Grandma and Grandpa Palmers house. Is it funny that seeing it around my house is making me home sick? It's really fun to see your kids play with toys that you had growing up.

5 comments:
Love the boxing photo. Sawyer looks like he loves it. Man, his hair is getting long and thick!
I am very impressed that Sawyer recalled this toy--I don't think he has seen ours for over a year.
I'm so jealous you found that toy!!! I love the old Little People stuff.
maddux was loving it. he talks about it like everyday.
I didn't know you guys had a blog!! Yay! Thanks for the comment :) your boys are sooo cute! They are both getting so big!
Post a Comment