Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kids Are Funny

Well this is probably the kind of thing that only amuses a mom...I find it hilarious...
He makes different "voices" for his different dinosaurs. Kids are funny to watch when they think your not.



Yes, Wyatt is eating popcorn. But only the soft part. He will crawl any distance to get some too.


This was Wyatt's first experience on a swing...

4 comments:

Denise said...

I don't know why my comment didn't show up from yesterday?! But I think that Sawyer is hilarious too. I love the high, squeaky girl dinosaur voice and the low man dinosaur voice. Such cute boys!

DAN AND MEL said...

I love this one with the swing!! I miss you guys!!

The Farrell Family said...

We didn't even know you guys had a blog. Your boys are so cute! It was fun to see all of your pics. Sounds like things are going well for you guys. If you ever want to get out of Kansas for a minute, we have a guest room just waiting for you to stay in it in Portland. :)

Mel said...

It's still crazy to think that you have 2 kids now, and soon I will too. Man, we are getting old.