Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sometimes I Just Want to Eat Them All Up!

Just a few pics from the last couple days!!









Sawyer was SO HAPPY to be outside after so many long days of yucky, cold weather!! It was still only like 45, but it felt wonderful after all that below zero crap! He didn't know what to do with himself! Oh, and about 10 seconds after turning the camera off he decided to jump into the pond. Through a thin layer of ice. In water well over his head. I grabbed him out, stripped him down and made him run back to the car where luckily I had a change of clothes. Oh, and I poured hand sanitizer all over his body because that water is DISGUSTING!!I can laugh about it now because it did look pretty funny. But believe me, I was TERRIFIED! This kid is going to give me a heart attack one day. The reason for jumping in? There was a dead duck. Yuck.

Dinosaurs. Sawyer is on a dinosaur kick. LOVES them. LOVES the Disney movie "Dinosaur". I think it's scary. I have nightmares about T-REX being in my room.

2 comments:

Jay and Megan said...

Oh my goodness! Your two boys have grown up so much. I want to eat them up too! They are such handsome kids. Scary about the duck pond - i would have freaked out. JT did that once when he was little and I totally had to dive in after him.

ugkuyg said...

I can't believe how old those boys look. I'm excited to finally meet Wyatt, have you bought your plane ticket???