Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Fun!

Well we had a fun Easter. Two egg hunts and LOADS of candy! One with friends and one with Hedlunds. Thank you Hedlunds for the wonderful lunch and making Sawyers day with the egg hunt!! He LOVED it!! I know I always say this...but I am so glad to have family in the same town!!

Yes. My boys both have pink shirts. One of Sawyers friends told him he was wearing a girls shirt. Ha!



Easter morning. Sawyers eyes are red and puffy because he had been crying. I don't even remember why now...he's two, probably for no reason at all.

We have a slide in our living room right now. Jim is going to build the boys a fun sandbox/playset...if we ever see him again. He works SO MUCH!!! Here are some of the kids after the egg hunt. Love you Lyllian and Jana!!

And the 3 boys! Wyatt, Bodey and Adam. All within a couple weeks of each other. Cute, huh?


3 comments:

Jamie said...

A slide in you living room? Coolest house ever!
And your boys can totally pull off pink!

Counting down the days till I see you!

Denise said...

Looks like a very fun Easter. Thank you Paul and Cheryl for taking care of our kids out there! I loved hearing Cheryl's voice on the video.

DAN AND MEL said...

Okay, Wyatt is probably the cutest baby I've ever seen. I miss you guys!