Monday, April 19, 2010

Rodeos' and Stuntman Wyatt


Wyatt is EVERYWHERE now. And into EVERYTHING! I'm always catching Sawyer saying, "Wyatt, no no no!" with the finger wag...really cute. I'm guessing I say it a lot. These are just a few examples of things he likes to climb. Our slide, the trampoline and Sawyers bed. He also pulls himself up on everything. From the couch to chairs to our legs. Getting down is a whole different adventure.

I couldn't find him. I looked all over the house. I kinda started to freak a little when I went back into the living room and looked to my right and there he was, quiet as a mouse just staring up and smiling. This was the first time he had climbed up on something so it was very unexpected. Little rascal.

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner and realized it was REALLY quiet. I get very nervous when that happens because it usually means trouble being brewed. But I peek around the corner and the boys are just happy as can be playing together! And to my surprise...Wyatt pulled himself up. Now he actually can climb all the way onto the bed. Oh boy.

Am I a bad person? This week on Neck-Watch...
No, that isn't Dogg the Bounty Hunter...those are women...yes. Hooray for the she-mullet!
Oh. And a really sleepy Wyatt.

Sawyer absolutely LOVED the rodeo! Not just running all over the place but actually sitting down and watching the cowboys. He would clap his hands like crazy when they came out. Ahhhh, my little hick. It might be time to move. California?




Here is what you get to look forward too when you come visit us in Kansas. Yeehaw!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Bekah, did you ever think that you would go to more than one rodeo in your lifetime?

Alisa said...

They are so stinkin cute. Maybe they can be cowboys instead of hicks. Cowboys are sweeet. Or yes, just move here.

Brittany said...

I can't wait to have some boys! So dang fun and cute.