Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 4

We went to the splash park today. Nothing new. Except for this time instead of just skimming around the edges and trying not to get wet....Sawyer FINALLY decided it was ok to get his face wet!! After he found this out he was all over the place and didn't care AT ALL!! Usually he would get a tiny drop on his face and come running to me and the towel...not anymore. Yay!
So here are a few cute ones from today:
Sawyer and Jadyn (did I finally get it right?)



No he is not crying...he is laughing hysterically.



Wyatt loves it too. Here is a spout of water that comes up out of the ground. Sometimes it goes away for a bit and catches him by surprise...let's watch and see.









After a long day of playing it's time too crash...GQ style.

I have very musically talented boys...



LOVES his brother.



Only one more day and one more night to go!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Love the harmonica concert!

Shirlene said...

Bekah --- I love following your Blog--your kids are just too cute!! And how you handle two "jameslike" children I don't know!!! But it sure makes life fun!!!

Jamie said...

I love it when Jim is out of town- lots of cute pictures for me!!!

Mel said...

Man, Wyatt is growing up like crazy. I am so excited to meet him and to hang out with you.