Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 5

It's finally here!! The last day is here and gone and I cannot wait to see my husband again! I know he's so sick and tired of living in a hotel and eating crappy food. Don't worry baby. I'll hook you up when you get home tomorrow morning!! The boys have been missing him like crazy! Sawyer will look out the window and see the truck and start saying "daddy truck, daddy truck!" thinking he's home from work. It's so sad!! And then today Wyatt was just wondering around the house saying "dadadada". Oh the welcome home you're about to get Jim.
So here is today. We went to the park. There was nobody there!! I couldn't believe there were no other kids! What's wrong with people! It's a beautiful day, get your kids outside! Oh, when I say beautiful day I mean bearable. I could handle the humidity. Sawyer wasn't really into the park until....Cheevers were driving by and saw us! So they came and played! Thanks Cheevers!







Wyatt was enjoying just sitting on the blanket with me and eating whatever was in my purse...which is just a bunch of random things that he kept pulling out and I was like "huh. How did that get in there?" Does anyone else every feel like that?

This was what he was doing until our friends showed up...this and digging a hole. SO BORED!




See you in the morning Baby!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

everyone in salina lives at the festival i'm pretty sure this weekend

DAN AND MEL said...

wait, are you coming here in august?! yayay!!!!! how long?