Here is the wall mural I did for the boys. Sadly, it's in our old house. But it was fun while it lasted. There was this great storage closet that as soon as I opened the door when we were looking at renting this place I was like wow this is perfect for a little kids fort! So I painted it. So here you go.
I love Hobby Lobby. I got all the cute little wooden pre-painted pieces there and stuck Velcro on them and the wall. Them painted the exact replica of that piece so it was kind of a matching game too. Or they could put them wherever they could find velcro.
The ones I painted are outlined in black, the others are the removable pieces.
The upper part of the closet I made into a space room. Unfortunately for some reason I didn't take any close ups...but here is a cute one. You can hardly see it but there is glow in the dark paint ALL OVER so that when you turn the lights off and shut the door it feels like you are seriously floating in space. It was my favorite room in the house. I might have to make on here in our new place. Again there were removable pieces and painted ones to match.
And here is a picture before most of the paint. That black on the right wall is magnetic paint which didn't work in there because the guy at Lowes said if there is lead paint it won't work over it...yeah, great, we had lead paint where the kids play.
Well. That's it. This will probably be my last post for a while. I'm going to Utah tomorrow morning till the end of the month!!! 14 hours in the car. With two kids. We'll see.
7 comments:
You are amazing. Please bring your paint and brushes to Utah.
Bekah - you are amazing! That is the most awesome playroom I have ever seen.
wow..very impressive! YUCK YUCK driving!
HOLY cow, that is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Please come to my house (if I ever get one) and do that. Lucky little boys!
I'm impressed. So cute! Don is painting Brighton's room this week. Pretty sure I'd rather have you do it. Do you mind taking a trip to Portland?
Seriously?? Your kids are spoiled rotten! Will you come spoil mine? I have a long dark useless closet...
1. These are amazing! 2. Can I PLEASE see you while you're in my neck o the woods!?
Post a Comment