Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We're in Utah!!

I know I said the last post would be the last for a while...but then I realized that it would be picture overload if I waited to get home. So here are a couple photos from the last couple of days.
I LOVE THE HEATH'S!!! Sawyer has SO MUCH FUN with his cousins. They came over on Sunday and started wrestle mania in the front yard. Hey Jim...you know how you REALLY wanted a football player in the family? Well, wait till you see how he tackles the older boys!
Wyatt is being SO SHY! He is never far from my lap, but he is starting to warm up to grandma. He'll at least go to her some of the time now too.
I love Lexi's face in this picture. She looks confused and maybe a little bugged by Sawyer but really she's just sucking on a piece of candy...She and Sawyer were instant best friends. Lexi is 5 and LOVES to take Sawyer all over the place.

Oh Zack...your the best big cousin. Sawyer is going to become a famous linebacker because of you.
And J.T. Sawyer and he are kindred spirits. They are so funny to watch.
Today we went to the water park. See. Wyatt loves grandma now! I get a break from his clinging to me. He hung out with her while Sawyer and I went on some big water slides...which he DID NOT like. At all.
So we stuck with the little kiddie area.
And the lazy river. Guess who else LOVES grandma? And he always says "grandpa work?" when he can't find my dad. LOVES grandpa too.
Look at the mountains in the back!!! Oh I miss them.
Taking a walk up grandma and grandpas street.

Well. That's it for today. These boys sure are missing their dad though. Can't wait to see you in a week and a half Jim!!!

3 comments:

ugkuyg said...

Oh, that makes me want to cry. I didn't realize how homesick I was!

Alisa said...

I want to come! I'm about to put my kids in the car right now! And mom, are you sure you're a grandma?

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

Glad your having fun! sawyer is getting so cute! i am going to miss him so much and you and wayatt! salina is just not the same without you. i wanted to go to the water park today but i didnt have anyone to go with. boo. you should move to scott city! actually lets both just move back to utah.