Just attempting to get his own shirt off. There is a lovely video clip down below of him...well, I'm not sure what it is he's doing.
Yes. Wyatt has Luigi in his mouth. Unfortunately as soon as my back is turned that's where it ends up. And I can't take it away from them because then Sawyer gets really mad. SO, I'll just keep a close eye on him I guess and practice my CPR skills...
Cute, right?
But no. This is why he's laughing. He's slurping up dirty puddle water and spitting it out.
And as I mentioned. A video of strange boys.
2 comments:
Your boys are so cute. And funny.
A few days ago Cora woke up with her PJ pants off. I have no idea how she did it. Ben says it wasn't him either.
Yes, a million times yes! Sometimes I feel like I am living in a foreign country and don't quite get what is going on....we should hang out and watch our weird boys together.
Post a Comment