Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The First Of Many

Seriously. I think there are at least 15 new posts I just put up. I don't keep a journal, I should, but I don't. I blog instead. Feel free to ignore them all. Here is our vacation. The boys and I went for the whole month. My sisters didn't get there till 2 weeks later. But we had SO MUCH FUN!!! Love Utah. Love the mountains. Love the outdoors. It's all we did.
This water at Bridal Veil Falls was SO COLD! I don't know how the kids stood it!



Sawyer absolutely adores my dad. He followed him everywhere. Come to think of it, he did the same to my mom too. Oh how I miss you guys already!!!!

Climbing the falls with grandpa and cousins
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alisa said...

There needs to be some sort of tapering buffer after leaving that much family. It's too hard! That was so much fun, lets do it every 3 months!

Jamie said...

Oh man, just went through all of those and my heart aches for you and your boys, and everyone. Thanks for being the amazing photographer!

ugkuyg said...

cutest picture ever of you giving Alta a piggyback ride. Looking at these makes me want to cry!

Ken said...

We talked about doing this again in about 6 years--I don't think I can wait that long. If there is enough interest, we should plan on doing it sooner.