Friday, January 28, 2011

Not Much

Winter is almost over. SO EXCITED. Today it was in the 60's! Unfortunately tomorrow it's going to snow. And be really cold for the next while again. But at least winter is on it's way out. I'm running out of things for the boys to do!! Help! Any good ideas?
My 2 dollar V-day wreath. Just simple. Nothing flashy.


Ok. Don't laugh. This was my first sewing attempt. It's an owl for those (most) of you who can't tell. Sawyer got it right away. At least SOMEONE did....jim
Oh. And the red vase? Yeah. That was a 25 cent find. It used to be a hideous clearish green. Notice the half empty dish of M&M's? I am ashamed.

Not sure what's going on here. But aren't they cute?





The boys and I made this really fun fort that Sawyer decided looked like the ocean. So we cut out fish and hung them up. Then Jim came home and started blowing bubbles into the ocean...they thought that was pretty awesome.


My boys are so wild. I love it.

3 comments:

DAN AND MEL said...

i love you guys! bekah, you're pretty much the cutest mom ever. i love how much you love your boys. They're soo cute!!

Denise said...

I want to live at your house! You guys have way too much fun.

kaylee said...

Cora does that same spinning around thing like Wyatt! Sometimes it's just for fun, but a lot of times she does it when I want her to do something she doesn't want to do. She turns in circles stomping her feet and saying 'moe' (aka: no).