Now...You can't get him to STOP TALKING!!! Seriously. It's so annoying sometimes it's funny. It's always "mommy look!" "mommy watch!" "mommy help!" "mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy......" Finally I yell "WHAT!" he says "guess what? I....luv....YOU!" And then I feel bad for yelling and remember that a year ago he barely cared about anything but cars. Now he narrates EVERYTHING he's doing, or Wyatt's doing or what's going on. When he's playing he does different voices for all his toys he's playing with. My favorite is this little boy he has...he's named him Bob. ??? A conversation goes something like this; "oh. hi bob. my name Sawyer. I love you. See Wyatt? Let's fly away bob. K. bye" And it just goes on and on.
Jim and I have learned you REALLY need to watch what you say around the boys. We were in the parking lot of Lowes and I looked over at these sheds that were so expensive and I turned to Jim and said "I can't believe how much they charge for that crap!" I didn't think Sawyer was listening...he was jamming to his tunes in the back...well, we get out of the car and Sawyer grabs my hand and points to said sheds and says "look mommy! Pieces of crap!" oh great. It was hard not to laugh.
Oh. And Jane took us out to eat the other day. Jim was trying to get something from Sawyer and Sawyer yells "Back off Daddy!" ----WHAT!?---- I have no clue where he picked that up from. I'm assuming school. Again. So hard not to laugh. Wow. Or, when Wyatt's crying. "Oh Wyatt. Calm down." Or "Chill out Wyatt."
He's been in my ear too this whole time typing...so if half of what I say doesn't make sense, or I'm jumping around a lot it's because I can only concentrate so hard on this...Ha!
I just had to share and document some stories. I use this blogging thing as a kind of journal. I don't feel bad if people don't read it. I'll be able to look back one day and laugh at these postings. :)
4 comments:
I read your blog! :)
cute! love that sawyer
Are you kidding!! We can't wait to read your blog. It is one of the highlights of our days when one of you has updated your blog with wisdom and pictures.
Every time I read a post I miss you more. And I think about how our boys need to get together and run wild. So glad Sawyer is talking your ear off, tell him to call me!
love you!
Post a Comment