Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Probably WAY too many videos

But oh well. Just enjoy it.

I like how Sawyer is trying to wiggle his car too. And then smacks the fridge. Ha!

This is Kansas's toughest biker gang...don't mess...

Jim was in charge of music this evening...this is what happens when little boys listen to hip-hop...




These skates were a thrift store jack-pot. 1 dollar! Wohoo! This is Sawyers first attempt. He held my hand for a second, then wanted to do it on his own, and look at him go.

And Wyatts turn. I think he just wanted to tap dance in them.

Sawyer is very into saying prayers lately. This is snack time. I put the snacks down in front of them and left to get drinks and when I came back Sawyer was praying with Wyatt. Ha! Maybe they won't be heathens like Jim and I after all!? Last night at dinner I guess I forgot to say thanks for the beautiful day because Sawyer corrected me..."mom! Beautiful day too!" So he proceeds to tell us to fold our arms, close our eyes and say " thanks for beautiful day. And Wyatt. Amen!" Then Wyatt "blah blah blah blah blah AMN!" Good job boys.

Oh. By the way. Sawyer didn't get really fat. That's a heart shaped pillow in there. Not sure why.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Too cute. I love to be able to hear the boys. And I love that whole biker gang!

Ken said...

Cute family. I think the background music to Sawyer's prayer is great--I was listening to the same music just a few minutes ago. By the way, can we play checkers on your kitchen counter top--love it.

Bekah and Jim said...

Ha ha Dad! The boys LOVE the drums in that CD! They stomp around the house saying "BOOM BOOM BOOM!"

Alisa said...

awww, cute prayer, and totally impressed with the rollerskating skillz:) xoxo

ugkuyg said...

i laughed so hard at Sawyer dancing. you guys have so much fun! and boys are crazy!

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

you guys are crazy! loved all the videos