Oh. We have a mommy cardinal literally right outside our back window....if the glass wasn't there Wyatt could stick his arm out there and pet her, that's how close. SO COOL for the boys to see them build their nest then lay eggs. I can't wait till they hatch. You have to ask yourself though...what was this bird thinking!? Right next to crazy boys that yell and tap the glass...maybe they thought the loudness would keep predators away?
Ok. Preschool Grad. It was so silly and so cute. Sawyer is REALLY going to miss his "buddies".
"I got rewards, mommy!!" Instead of awards...
His best friend, Noah, who has a little brother almost exactly a month older than Wyatt...Perfect. I told his mom we were going to be best friends too. Redhead moms with crazy boys.
They did 3 legged races, balanced balls, relay races and played t-ball...Sawyer won them all. Yes! Now if only I could get him interested in REALLY playing sports!
This was his class. All boys. Those poor teachers had their hands FULL.
We're sad that the preschool is over but very thankful that he doesn't qualify for it anymore. The speech therapist will still come twice a month to the house to see how he's doing...but even that is coming to an end. Yay Sawyer!
Well. He was winning.
3 comments:
Love Wyatt in the bag - so cute. And congrats to Sawyer. I like how he got distracted in the middle of the race to talk to you!
Good job Sawyer! They are so cute and getting so big!
Man those boys are cute! Yay for Sawyer!
Post a Comment