Sawyer cracks me up. I love this age.
The other day we were meeting Jane for lunch in good ol Great Bend and while waiting for her to arrive this was the short conversation we had:
Me: I'm STARVING!! I can't wait to eat! I'm going to eat the biggest salad they have!
Sawyer: I'm STARVING TOO!! But I don't want a salad mommy. I want REAL food.
We had a garage sale this weekend. We're moving back to Utah. We sold literally EVERYTHING. There was this picture of Jesus and the children that a little girl was looking at when Sawyer went up and stood next to her.
Sawyer: That's Jesus.
Girl: I know.
Sawyer: He's SUPER dead.
Then he just walked off.
No pictures. I'm too busy packing.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
3 comments:
lol
You're coming back too!? Wow how fun! Such copy cats though. Just teasin. Give us a call if you want help unloading things!
When are we gonna see you guys?! I'm SO excited!!!
Post a Comment