Friday, July 29, 2011

Wyatt is 2...

...AND VERY MUCH TERRIBLE...
Don't let the cuteness fool you. He is HORRIBLE! I want to lock him in his room most of EVERYDAY. But when I'm just about to snap he does something really sweat. Like give me a kiss and say "wuv you mom".
He's so shy in public but a terror at home. So people just assume he's an angel....I just laugh. He loves to play make believe with Sawyer and they're always talking about bodily functions....where does that come from!? Boys must just come that way. It is pretty funny though.

And very much a boy. Obsessed with anything big, loud and with wheels.

Thank you Jane for all the goodies. Or as Sawyer said "Thanks Grandma for all the AWESOME toys!!" We love you guys TONS!!
They love super heroes...Sawyer mainly, but Wyatt is beggining to really get into it too. I caught them with their capes on jumping off one of our bedside tables with arms outstretched like superman. Luckily they put pillows down...this time. 

Oh Wyatt. I can't believe you are 2. And I curse you with 5 little boys JUST LIKE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

And a very cute 2 he is! Wish we could be there to spoil him,

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

whatever wyatt is so cute! love batman and superman.