Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So we have stopped giving Wyatt naps because I'm really sick of being woken up multiple times a night and then at 5 in the morning for the day. Sometimes earlier. It's starting to work I think. The last couple days he's slept in till 6!! Without getting up at night! Yay! Who would have ever thought I would EVER think 6 was sleeping in. It is. So sometimes he'll just get SO tired he'll fall where he is and no amount of noise or slapping will wake him.
And sometimes I just let him have a little nap because I don't want to wake up someone this cute.

So we woke up the other morning to very unexpected snow...again...it was melted by the end of the day so good thing the boys took full advantage of it.

Then sunny and somewhat warm the next day. Wyatt has memorized all his books so reads them outLOUD to himself...very amusing.
Their all time favorite thing to do is dress up. And then go run around outside. After I make them pose for photos.









3 comments:

Denise said...

What the heck!? I left a comment yesterday and it's not here today. I just wanted to tell you what great super-underwear-heroes those boys are. So glad you posted these cause I really miss seeing and hearing those you all! Love, love, love you.

Ken said...

I miss you guys--those boys are a riot. Life looks great in New Mexico.

ugkuyg said...

Alta said to me:
"I need to remind you that we need to go to Sawyer and Wyatt's house, cause I really want to see them."
She loves those videos. your boys are so cute!