Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
So I had all these fun ideas for last night and they all kind of just got shot to crap...I really wanted to have a little "photo shoot" you know, like how Lisa sets up a sheet and props and Sierra just sits there like a little angel? But noooooo...Sawyer was wiggly, grumpy, silly, obnoxious, crazy...Bipolar. He wasn't having any of it. Actually, it was pretty funny. I don't think that anyone has ever worked so hard at getting their child to smile! :) It might have been a good idea to take pictures of that! Sawyer got his hands on some candy and wouldn't let the bowl out of his sight the rest of the night...wherever the bowl was, he was. We never opened a piece for him, but I'm pretty certain his little teeth made holes in the wrappers because he was enjoying it way too much. And his breath reeked of banana laughy taffy...oh, and I was the only adult at our little get together that dressed up...LOSERS!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Way to be for dressing up! I dressed up too, but only minimally and only because Kory said I had to. Plus, I got upset because I still don't fit into 80% of my clothes and that made my dressing up pretty lame. The beauty of childbrith...

Alisa said...

Did you make that costume? Cutest dragon I've ever seen:)!