Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Little Climber


This is what happens when I turn my back for one second...he finds the naughtiest thing possible and plays with it. In this case, the touch lamp...you know, the ones that have no switches you just touch the metal somewhere. Well, now anytime we can't find Sawyer this is the first place we look. I should probably just close our bedroom door but he loves our bed. We just have mattresses on the floor so it's just the right hight for a baby and he loves hiding in our blankets and pillows. (For those of you who don't know my sleeping habits this consists of about 8 pillows, 1 body pillow and 7 blankets)

3 comments:

DAN AND MEL said...

That is the cutest face on Sawyer!! I love this picture! He's so mischievous... but so cute!!

ugkuyg said...

He already looks older. I want to come back!

Mel said...

Oh boy. I am so looking forward to those days. Hopefully my little boy will be a complete angel...yeah right.