Congratulations crazy girl! I love you-
I'm guessing this is some sort of baby announcement?
Yaaay!!
That's awesome! Congratulations...crazy but fun!
K, so I updated with some pics! YOUR TURN!! :) hehe. I mean, I know YOU'RE pregnant too.. but come on! LOL. You are pregnant right? I was assuming the plea of craziness was an announcement. Congrats!!! I love you Bekah!
poogie, you have a new camera, use it. I want to see pictures of Sawyer!
Congratulations Bekah! It'll be great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations crazy girl! I love you-
I'm guessing this is some sort of baby announcement?
Yaaay!!
That's awesome! Congratulations...crazy but fun!
K, so I updated with some pics! YOUR TURN!! :) hehe. I mean, I know YOU'RE pregnant too.. but come on! LOL. You are pregnant right? I was assuming the plea of craziness was an announcement. Congrats!!! I love you Bekah!
poogie, you have a new camera, use it. I want to see pictures of Sawyer!
Congratulations Bekah! It'll be great!
Post a Comment