Monday, May 11, 2009

Rain Rain Rain




There is A LOT of rain here in Kansas. Lots of rain = lots of muddy puddles. Sawyer got a pair of rain boots and he and Jim had the time of their lives, that is until he splashed mud all over his face...as you can see he doesn't look to happy. Luckily for O.C.D mom the rains have let up for a couple of days at least and I don't have to worry about mud and goop everywhere.




















3 comments:

Denise said...

Jim - I love the shorts and boot look! Miss you guys.

Mel said...

I can't believe you moved to Kansas....and just when it was starting to look like we could live in the same state once again. So sad.

Jamie said...

Is that the raincoat we got Sawyer? Who knew he would be living in Kansas when it would fit him- how appropriate :)
So Cute!