Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

I guess the chickens are pretty funny...he was laughing his head off...



Now, it may look like these lions were looking at us, but there was actually a Cinco De Mayo parade going on right behind. I tried and tried to get them to look at Sawyer and I, but they were just obsessed with the parade!

For my sisters who for some reason want a belly picture...TO BAD!

They have this really great zoo here that is all the better because it's free! We've been a few times already and Sawyer LOVES the lions and tigers. I'm a bit upset though, one of the times we went I forgot the camera and of course something cool happens. The tigers started play fighting and growling SUPER loud...I thought that Sawyer would be scared but he just cracked up! I was scared, I thought they were going to get out and eat us. Oh well.




2 comments:

Mel said...

I suppose chickens can be quite funny.

Alisa said...

I love seeing all these pictures! I felt like you had dropped off the face of the earth!