Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Feeling Better


Sawyer has been really sick the past week and is now officially feeling better! I thought I was going to lose it...does anyone elses kid whine from sun-up to sun-down when sick? Good thing they're so cute and cuddly at the same time...
So he wasn't aloud around Wyatt obviously, but today since he was feeling good and I wasn't worried about him getting Wyatt sick I let them "play" together in Sawyers tent. Sawyer was SO HAPPY to have access to his brother again! He didn't let him out of his sight for the rest of the day. ;)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

aww too cute! :) glad he's feeling better!

Heidi said...

ps who's that crazy guy looking in your windows!!!

Alisa said...

Sick kids are so hard, at least they sleep a lot! Cute that he loves Wyatt so much!

Bekah and Jim said...

not mine...

Denise said...

Love the kiss through the window! And love all you guys.

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

yay for feeling better. so since you are so good at pictures i was going to see if you would take our family ones. that one in the window is too cute. cant wait to go to the pumpkin patch with you guys.