Sawyer and I were enjoying his favorite past-time on this cold and rainy day...watching videos of himself...when I realized as I saw this first one that this was taken right before we moved to Kansas! Which made me further realize that my dad has not seen him since this video, which made me really home-sick! I just didn't realize how much he's changed in the past couple of months!! The next two are the most recent ones...it may be because I'm the mom...but I feel like he's no longer a baby at all! Sad!
Sawyer loves jumping, and fish...he especially loves jumping by his fish so he can look over to make sure they're watching...notice his fish noises...
I miss you dad!!
1 comment:
I miss you guys too--Sawyer is growing very quickly and I still haven't had a chance to hold Wyatt. Hopefully, we will make it your direction soon. Maybe I can parachute out as we fly to Nauvoo. Love, Dad
Post a Comment