Jane and Tina came to visit over the weekend and Jane purchased this lion...Sawyer is doing his lion impersonation. I wish I had a video of it, he roars and bears his claws. :) Thanks Jane he absolutely LOVES it!
I get really sad when Sawyer does "big boy" things...he's growing too fast for my liking. For example, the normal swing as opposed to the baby swing...
Sawyer will go up and down this slide at least 20 times before getting tire of it...
You don't need to watch the whole next video...I just didn't have a picture. The slide is HUGE! You can really see it with Jim standing there, you know he's not a small guy!
Oh why not...one more.
3 comments:
Oh I love your sweet happy baby. And you're right- he IS growing up too fast!
I miss you guys!!! Especially sawyer! Bekah, I think wyatt looks SO much like you. Especially that black and white picture of him on your post.
Bekah and Jim have to win the award for the most movies on one post--I am so thankful that we have this technology and that you guys use it so well. Sawyer is a bundle of energy.
Post a Comment