Are you aloud to dress boys up in the same outfit? Or is it just a girl thing? I couldn't help myself...they looked so cute. :)
I love this microphone...Sawyer sings in it all the time. Notice, towards the end of this video, his clumsiness...not from my side of the family... :)
I have been really bad about taking pictures lately...so this is all you get for now.
3 comments:
They are cute! I dress my boys up together too. Of course then they are wearing the same shirt for 6 YEARS in a row because when they outgrow one there is another one in the next size, and the next size, ....
Cute boys. I like how Sawyer puts his head down by you after he fell!! And as to the dressing alike, just ask Aunt Shirlene how she liked wearing the same dress for 6 years when my Mom dressed us alike. Those poor youngest kids!
They are so cute! And big, I can't believe I don't get to see you guys for another year:(.
Post a Comment