Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Day at the Spa...and Boys

So I got the royal treatment on Saturday. I went and spent a couple hours getting my hair done and then getting a water massage...which if anyone gets a chance at one, take it! They are so cool! When Jim came back with the boys we (Jane and I) were able to convince him to get a massage too. Sawyer and Wyatt were SO GOOD! They just sat there and watched. You can see the water going over Jims body and I think that must have looked neat. Thank you thank you Jane for the wonderful day!! Love you!


Sawyer sitting in the pedicure chair sniffing polish?! Oh great. Though I must say he picked out some really pretty colors. One up each nostril...maybe I should have bought them, or at least washed the boogers off...



It's always really exciting when we find a food that Sawyer not only will eat by himself...but he'll ask for more! Good thing we live in Kansas where there is corn a plenty!



Wyatts sunglasses...very stylin. I'm actually very impressed he was able to get them on. They barely fit Wyatt anymore let alone Sawyers head.

Wyatt smiling?! Amazing. By the way...this kid will be walking in the next couple weeks. You just wait and see.


You don't have to watch the whole thing...I just think it's funny. And I'm also trying to figure out what is so funny about Sawyer hitting the wall...? Strange little boys.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

So where's all the amazing pictures of your new do???!!

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

Bodey does that with corn too! love it.

Denise said...

I've never heard of a water massage. That sounds nice! I love Sawyer's curly hair - who knew he would have curls!

ugkuyg said...

You're boys are both looking so grown up! I can't believe how curly Sawyer's hair is, it's like Alta's!

I'm counting down the days until I see you...