Well, D.C. was a lot of fun. It was SO GOOD to see Shalane and Jamie!!! I didn't want to leave them so soon!! :( So here are a bunch of pictures and videos from the weekend! Shalane already put a bunch on her blog so I'll put some different ones and let Jamie put up some from her graduation!! Congrats again Jamie!!!!
First one is Wyatt and cousin Alta. Too cute!
Just want to show off the cute little teeth!
This was the end of the day and our poor babies were such troopers. Wyatt had just zonked out and nothing was phasing him. Below is when he fell asleep in the middle of eating a pretzel and loud bagpipes! He was SO tired!
I just like this picture of Dan and Wyatt...Dan looks like a crazy man and Wyatt looks terrified. Scary uncle Dan...Thanks for letting us take over your house!
Well. I'm not sure what to say about this one. You know about my "neck-watch"...but what do you call it when your in a major city where red-necks clearly don't exist? Ideas? She's clearly an angel.
Can't see the Kansas sign behind us, but we were representing. Yeah. Kansas!
This one is cool. You can't get close to the white house anymore. Understandable. You can see the fence and the line of people...that's as close as you can get. Lame. But if you look at the top right of the WH you can see some secret service...very cool. Thanks for taking the picture Dan!
The dork tour...
Shalane I'm sorry. I had to put this picture on because everytime I look I can't tell which sister it is...or if it's me. The only way to tell is the prego belly. So weird. We all look and sound EXACTLY the same. Yummy cake by the way. Anyone reading this go to my other blog and she put it on there. At feedme.blogspot.com. And if you want to contribute any recipes email me or give me your email in the comments. Shalane and I are the only ones contributing!!
My sharp looking boys....and me.
This was crazy. It was in the 90's that day and all of a sudden, a hail storm!! Alta really didn't like Daddy out there.
I love Alta. She is a doll. I wanted to just pick her up and hug her all the time, unfortunately she wasn't ready for that. But she sure did love Wyatt...until he touched her toys.
I swear, Wyatt is saying water. Listen closely. He said Alta too...not on video. My kids better than yours. :)
Thank you thank you Shalane and Jamie and Dan for such a good time!! Love you lots and can't wait till August!! And thank you to my wonderful husband...he was SUPER DAD while I was gone!!
3 comments:
i have been waiting for you to put up pics of your trip. looks so much fun! you and your sister could be twins or the same person. wow.
Bekah, do you know how beautiful you are? That picture of you and the boys is wonderful. So many fun things in this post. Wyatt is totally saying "water"! And I think that you need to have a tat watch now. Those wings were interesting, to say the least. I'm glad that you got to go out there and spend time with your sisters.
ok so last time i didnt have time to watch the videos. what the crap wyatt can talk? seriously he is totally saying water.
Post a Comment