And then seeing Sawyers nice new do, I decided to buzz Wyatt! He seems so much older after his first haircut. Both of them are much cooler now. It's really starting to heat up.
If your wondering why Sawyer is crying. He didn't want me to take a picture of him. Maybe he doesn't like the cut?
First day back at the splash park!! Love this place. And it's free. Who's going to come with after Cheevers leave!!!? You guys are just going to have to come up EVERY weekend to go. Because let's face it...what is there to do in Scott City? :)
Sawyer is a wuss. I'm just being honest. If he gets ONE little splash on his face he comes running over to me and wants to be toweled off. Wyatt on the other hand...dives right in.
3 comments:
Oh they do look grown up! I love it! And I love your new table- it's beautiful-
please come over we are so lonely :) sawyers crying face cracks me up. is that mean? how did the house go? are you going to be 2 blocks from us. that would be awesome!
seriously come over and play in our ghetto little pool.
Post a Comment